Corporate Social Responsibility
Eurosoft believes that doing business in a responsible and sustainable manner goes hand in hand with doing business successfully. We are also determined to make a positive contribution to society.
The Eurosoft corporate social responsibility strategy is to:
- Source local suppliers and partners
- Donate company money to our nominated charity Barnardo’s
- Encourage our staff to be actively involved in charitable events
- Organise charitable giving through events in the office, such as Wear in Pink day for Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- Work remotely and minimise travel to client sites where possible
- Reduce printing and recycling of paper and kitchen waste, through colour coded waste bins in all our offices
- Allow flexible working and working from home
- Encourage adherence to a company wide environmental policy
The Eurosoft nominated charity is Barnardo’s, who believes in bringing out the best in every child. They run almost 400 projects around the UK and Eurosoft is pleased to be supporting their Safe and Sound Appeal. In September a number of the Eurosoft team will be competing in the Great North Run to help raise funds.
For more information visit http://www.barnardos.org.uk