The Investors in People assessors interviewed about a quarter of the staff about the company’s working practices, and noted a number of particular strengths and examples of good practice, including:
- There is a lack of hierarchy and senior managers have an ‘open door’ policy, enabling everyone to work well together.
- Staff have confidence in the senior management team to take the company forward successfully.
- There is an appreciation of the openness of information within the organisation – everyone is aware of the company’s ambitions and feels part of those plans.
- People are very motivated, not only to achieve success within their own careers, but also to contribute to Eurosoft’s success.
- Staff are given a great deal of autonomy in their roles and are allowed to ‘get on with the job’.
- People feel that Eurosoft will support them in their development and they can see a long-term future with the company.
- People value the emphasis on work life balance within Eurosoft and enjoy working for the company.