The Eurosoft History
Eurosoft was formed through our experience of working in leading SAP consultancies in the UK. The key to our success is the talent of our people, our adherence to quality and customer care, and our passion for SAP.
Team 121 / Logica —1996 to 2006
All the owners of Eurosoft, and many of our consulting team, first worked together as far back as 1996, where we were employed at Team 121, a leading independent provider of SAP-based solutions.
In June 1999 Team 121 was acquired by Logica (Now part of CGI), the London-based IT integrator and consultancy. The acquisition enhanced Logica’s ERP capability and created opportunities for Team121 to grow and develop business within larger and more global organisations.
Key achievements included:
- Growing a support business from 5 staff and 3 clients to more than 150 staff and 70 clients
- Setting up nearshore and offshore operating units
- Delivering SAP projects and support in all industry sectors
But as the focus changed from the UK to a global delivery operation, we became concerned that customer care and quality would be sacrificed. Thus, Eurosoft was formed.
Eurosoft from 2006
We felt strongly, through first-hand experience, that an offshore strategy and SAP were not complementary. On this basis, we created the Eurosoft experience via our unique service offering, our intimate client focus and our flexibility in approach. We believe that this is what sets us apart.
Strategically, we are committed 100% to delivering SAP Implementations, Support and Enhancements. We are renowned as the experts in providing SAP Support and delivering an enhancement roadmap that is tailored, cost effective and adds real value to our clients.
Here are some of the key achievements and facts you may not know about us:
- We operate three offices in Birmingham, Manchester and Farnborough
- We have been an SAP Services Partner and Value Added Reseller since 2010
- We deliver Services across all industry sectors to some of the best known companies in the UK
- We acquired Maven Solutions in 2012 to consolidate and enhance our BusinessObjects capability
- We continue to deliver the lowest 3rd line incident fix times in UK – under 3 hours
- Our consulting team numbers have grown to more than 100, with an average of 14 years of SAP experience
- We focus everything we do using an onshore delivery model with security-cleared consultants
- Rob Furnivall, Chris Johnson and Robert Waters are appointed as Eurosoft directors
Eurosoft provides a full range of SAP services from Implementation through to Support, for more than 250 clients. We work both from our UK delivery centres in Birmingham, Manchester and Farnborough and on clients’ sites. We are established as one of the top SAP Service Partners and Value Added Resellers and we are proud of our ability to develop long-term relationships with all our clients.
Eurosoft aspires to be the partner of choice for our current clients, potential new clients to SAP and SAP themselves. In order to achieve and maintain this we will be both continuously looking to improve and evolve our existing services while developing new offerings based upon technology enhancements and feedback from our client base. At the same time we will continue to stay true to our value of UK-based delivery using experienced -consultants.
All of this is only possible with the right people. The Eurosoft team will stand out as the people that you can trust and rely upon to really make a difference.