Eurosoft Solutions Limited (“Edenhouse”) respects the privacy of visitors to their website and has created this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) to demonstrate our commitment to your right to privacy and the protection of personal information. This Statement explains the data collection, transfer, processing, use, disclosure, security practices and protection of the Eurosoft website (the “Site”).
By accessing and using the Site, you agree and consent to the data collection, transfer, processing, use, disclosure, security practices and protection of your personally identifiable information as outlined in this Statement.
Information we collect from visitors to our website
Eurosoft directly collects personally identifiable information (“PII” ie: information from which you can be identified such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) as well as demographic information (for preferences and interests) only when it is asked for and/ or you voluntarily submit it on our Site.
We may use the information for the following reasons:
• Respond to your requests
• Improve our level of service and the content of our Site
• Provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates
• Notify you of new Eurosoft products and services
• Seek your views on our products and services
• Consider your application for employment
• Market research purposes
• For our own administrative (internal record keeping) and quality assurance purposes
This Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 16. Eurosoft do not knowingly collect PII via this Site from visitors in that age group without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian.
Sharing and retention of your personal information
Eurosoft will not sell or rent PII to third parties however sometimes selected third parties are used to provide us with support services in connection with the Site. Such parties may from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide these services to Eurosoft. Please be assured that any company providing such support services are required to meet the same standards of data protection as ourselves and are prohibited from using the information for their own purposes. In particular, Eurosoft does not allow its service providers to use your personally identifiable information for their own marketing activities.
We may disclose your PII in the following special circumstances:
• we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with Eurosoft’s rights, property or operations, other users of this Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities
• we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation
• in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or division, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us
Automated tools and Cookies
A cookie is a tiny file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Eurosoft use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, which helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Like most organisations, the Eurosoft web server automatically collects and aggregates information about your visit including, but not limited to, your IP address, service provider, browser type and operating system. This information does not personally identify you and we analyse this aggregated information only in order to optimise your experience and enhance the time spent with us online. In addition, we do not analyse, track or collect data from your visits to companies outside of the Eurosoft group.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Eurosoft are committed to ensuring that your PII is secure. To prevent abuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented applicable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We ensure our employees observe your privacy and confidentiality rights.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Statement.
Eurosoft may occasionally change this Statement. If the changes we make are significant, we may post a notice on our Site. We encourage you to periodically review our Statement to stay informed about our commitment to your right to privacy and the protection of personal data.
Your continued use of our Site constitutes your agreement to our Statement and any updates.
This Statement was last updated November 2013.
Your questions, comments, requests and feedback regarding our Privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to: