Managing Risk, Governance and Compliance across your entire business alongside timely financial insights and analytics, enables you to stay on top of your finances at all times, anywhere and on any device you choose.
The world’s best run Finance departments run SAP.
Get a glimpse of how SAP Finance solutions now feature the latest technological and customer engagement innovations, available only from SAP:
Complete budgets, management reporting, and your financial close significantly faster with financial solutions designed for businesses of any size.
- Gain insight across all financial processes
- Manage risk and compliance across accounting and treasury
- Make better commercial decisions to drive profitability
- Automate your processes for faster, accurate reporting
Accounting and Financial Close
Produce accurate and timely financial reports while complying with evolving accounting standards.
- Integrate and control all of your vital financial information
- Produce financial and management reports that instil confidence
- Centrally track your data across geographies and business units in multiple languages and currencies
Financial Performance Management
Become more agile by relying on SAP’s Enterprise Performance Management software – from strategy management right through to execution.
- Link corporate goals to department-specific metrics
- Model, monitor, and analyse your performance data
- Increase planning accuracy and reduce budget cycles
Invoice to Pay
Streamline your accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance with SAP’s end-to-end invoice management system.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve problems, address issues, and submit invoices
- Identify areas within your organisation that will benefit from shared service delivery
- Analyse root causes for late payments and manage invoice processing times more efficiently
Improve your accounts receivable management with sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection, and seamless integration.
- Reduce the cost of your accounts receivable and collections
- Analyse root causes for late payments
- Improve customer service and proactively handle disputes
Shared Services for SAP Finance
Get more value from your administrative resources with a financial shared services framework – and improve your control, visibility, and regulatory compliance.
- Quickly establish a shared services framework
- Stretch your administrative budget and boost productivity
- Free up your people for more strategic work
SAP Finance for Small and Medium Enterprises
Automate your financial processes, manage cash flow, and gain greater insight into your business with finance solutions for small and midsize companies.
- Benefit from an integrated business solution that is designed for businesses of your size
- Focus on your business while saving time and systems costs
- Build stakeholder confidence by providing accurate, timely financial reporting
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation application accelerates planning and consolidated financial reporting processes. It supports planning, budgeting, and forecasting capabilities with management and legal consolidation functionality in a single application.
- Make better decisions based on what-if analysis and scenario planning.
- Increase collaboration for improved accountability and planning accuracy.
- More consistent and visible planning activities guided by configured business process flows.
- Flexible planning methods with top-down and bottom-up budgeting, and target setting.
- Improve your planning data quality through a central data repository.
- Reduce your cycle time, close the books faster, and align plans with strategic goals.
- Minimize risk by meeting statutory and management reporting requirements.
This video shows how SAP Business Objects Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius) can be embedded directly in the application. Note, SAP Business Objects Dashboards is licensed separately from SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation:
To find out how Eurosoft can help you implement, enhance or support SAP Finance and Controlling, please contact us.