Rapid Deployment Solutions
Enterprise software implementations have historically had a reputation for running over time and over budget.
What if there was a way that you could be sure of the timescale and reap the benefit of a fixed cost?
Well now there is just that available to you from SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions provide all the benefits and eliminate the risk to you the client.
Designed to be live and running in weeks not months, depending upon your scope some Rapid Deployment Solutions can be live in as little as 2 weeks, with the average being around the 10 – 12 weeks for larger scope projects.
So what exactly are Rapid Deployment Solutions?
SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions are preconfigured, packaged and tailored to specific industry sectors, workflows or departments.
In the design phase, companies choose specific standard processes; they can add more functions and services subsequently, but the initial implementation is kept to the minimum. The traditional design phase is therefore greatly reduced in time.
Best-practice guides, templates and accelerator tools for efficient implementation also help to speed the rollout. Proven guides and documentation are also available for user training and post go-live support. SAP also guarantees integration into existing and future SAP systems.
Click here to view a video outlining Eurosoft’s implementation of CRM Rapid Deployment Solutions for QinetiQ – Experts in defence, aerospace and security.
The Benefits of Rapid Deployment Solutions
It is Rapid:
- Urgent requirements can be implemented quickly
- Short time-to-value thanks to seamless tool interfaces and best practices
- Guides and custom material speed up user training
It is Simple:
- Clearly defined scope of services at a fixed price with reliable results and low risks
- Modular integrated solutions guarantee compatibility with your system environment
- All environments are supported (on-premise, mobile and cloud), enabling short project and implementation times
In short, SAP RDS add real value compared with traditional SAP ERP-based implementations.
- The rollout time can be reduced up to 40 percent.
- The workload and costs incurred by you are far lower
- the benefits of the preconfigured best practice processes and comprehensive templates and documentation impact the labour-intensive preparation, blueprint and test phases.
- You get a guaranteed short time-to-value.
- The fixed-price and scope model guarantees planning certainty reduces risk
- The modular, integrated and scalable approach also permits the solution to be expanded flexibly at a later stage.
Contact us today to see how Eurosoft can help you with a Business Objects solution.