SAP Support Overview
SAP Support, quite simply, is part of the Eurosoft DNA and we continue to be the leading UK SAP support experts with over 250 clients. That is why it continues to be at the heart of our business strategy and why Eurosoft do it better than anyone else.
Our approach is what sets us apart. From transition to day-to-day support and customer care, we help you develop a roadmap to meet your requirements, while tailoring a package to suit your budget.
We make it our job to take away the stress of your SAP issues. We will resolve them quickly and with minimum disruption to your business, while providing you with a service that is second to none.
EdenEdge – The Service
The EdenEdge service provides the perfect solution because its value is unrivalled in terms of cost, quality of service and flexibility.
- Transition – we spend time with you and understand your SAP footprint using our own proven methodology
- Servicedesk – Access to our ITIL aligned SAP Service Desk and measurement against a strict Service Level Agreement
- Client Management – A named Client Manager who provides information on industry trends, latest SAP news, and new technology available, as we help you compile your SAP roadmap
- Feedback and Reporting – Regular Service Reviews where we help you plan for the future, while also looking back at performance, using BusinessObjects based exclusive Service review dashboard
- System Access – Remote connectivity to your SAP systems
- Resources – Access to the most experienced UK based SAP support consultants
- EdenDays – An allocation of Eden Days that covers every element of your SAP footprint and can be used flexibly
Transition and Customer Care
We completely understand the importance of transitioning your support to Eurosoft. We will address all of your concerns and put your mind at rest.
The top three issues that we see repeatedly arise are:
- Cost – The cost of taking on an existing SAP Implementation
- Credibility – The credibility of any new potential partner
- Fear – The fear of changing, often not only the partner but also the approach to supporting SAP
Our mature transition process has been developed by providing support to organisations for more than 15 years. We have extensive experience of taking into support non-Eurosoft implementations, so are well placed to quickly familiarise ourselves with your SAP footprint.
One of the key differences with Eurosoft is that we genuinely care about our clients. You will be appointed a Client Manager from our expert team who will ensure that we not only deliver what we promise, but also that we are proactive and offer advice and guidance on a regular basis. We work with SAP on a daily basis and will ensure we keep you abreast of any changes in the SAP marketplace, new technology and what is happening across different industry sectors.
We will meet with you regularly and we will demonstrate that being a client of Eurosoft is different to being a client of most other providers of SAP services as we focus on you and what is important for your business.
Why take our word for it? Read what some of our customers say, on our written and video testimonials pages under the Resources menu.
Get more from your SAP
One of the biggest challenges many customers are faced with is realising the investment they have made in SAP.
This is why Eurosoft challenge each and every one of their customers to “Get more out of their SAP solution.”
There are a number of factors as to why customers do not always realise the true potential from their SAP solution. Some had difficult implementations which create a number of problems including poor user adoption, poor business perception and access to future funding. Some customers are overwhelmed with information so do not know which is the right solution for them, or in fact quite the opposite, they are underwhelmed and do not believe there is SAP functionality to address their challenges.
If you have some underlying issues which need to be addressed then speak to the experts at Eurosoft. Our team of experienced consultants have seen many ways of ‘how not to do it’ and can work with you to show significant benefits back to your business quickly.
Our customers use different versions of ERP, from 3.1i to ECC6.0 EHP 6 and landscapes that include ERP, BW, BusinessObjects, CRM, SRM, Portal and Mobility and we have delivered support and enhancements in order to add real benefit back to their businesses.
Contact us today to see how Eurosoft can help you with a Business Objects solution.